Kraft Foods / breakstone's sour cream
I want to bring your attention to something that I found in your sour cream today. It appears to be either glass or plastic. I didn’t strain the rest of it to find out if there was more in there. I noticed it when I made breakfast with 2 eggs and fresh spinach leaves. It couldn’t be in the eggs and highly doubtful it was in the washed spinach leaves.
I have added some photos for your review. Please contact me and let me know if you need me to send this back to your company for analysis. I was going to return it to the store for a credit but thought I would check with you first. Fortunately, I did not crack a tooth but it did ruin my appetite and not sure if I swallowed more or if there is more in the container.
Bottom: Expires 29 MAR 2017 10:09
BAR CODE: [protected] 2
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip