KPN Travels India Pvt Ltd / poor service, cheating customer, and ill treatment of customer

1 India Review updated:

Poor Service and Irrespect treatment of customer
I travelled on 06 th Mar'10(Sunday) from Trichy to Bangalore in 11PM Volvo 2+2 AC Bus with my wife.

I had very bad worst customer service and worst treating of sustomer from KPN travels trichy, I travelled from Trichy to Bangalore in 11PM Volvo 2+2 bus.

In trichy, after get in the bus we have seen someone vomitted in our seats, We requested to travels and bus driver for cleaning that to clean up from our reserved seats, But they put just sands on that, then they told us, this bus there is no bus cleaner, So adjust to sit on the same seats. We can not do any alternatives, which means change to some other bus/ seats.

I explained and fought them, Because We paid Rs.600 per seat, if you look in goverment bus fare is only Rs.250, but we booked KPN travels instead of booking goverment bus, we need good service and comfortable travel for long journey. Perhaps we booked in KPN, if you are doing like this then what is difference between govt bus and KPN travels. They replied we can not do anything now. If you not interested to travel please cancel the tickets, or travel with this problem.

But we have fought them at last they made one arrangement, they replaced us in some other seats, they assured no changes in seat replacement further.we asked so many times after travel started in between if any people getting in bus to fight for this seat that is not good, so we forced them to solve this problem for us or anyone who can sit in that seat.

But Atlast after an hour, who booked/reserved seat they get in they are coming in to fight with us, I dont want to make fight with them, becuase this travels management people cheated us for solving that problem temprovarily. Even though i asked so many times to them, but they assured no problem you can travel replaced seat till your destination.

But I went bus driver to fight for this, but he heaved ruidly manner, I cant go beyond certain limit becuase i came with my wife.

This is KPN Serice from Trichy to Bangalore, They driver ( Name:Selvaraj ) told me whereever you loge complaint against me and our travels we dont bother, what ever you want you do it we dont care and worry.

This is the worst service never i have seen in my travel.

Comments

• Se
      8th of Mar, 2011
    KPN Travels India Pvt Ltd - Poor Service,Cheating customer and Illtreatment of Customer
    KPN Travels
    India
    kpntravels.in

Poor Service and Irrespect treatment of customer

This is the worst service never i have seen in my travel.

• Su
      11th of Apr, 2011

Hi ..Even I had the same experience in KPN.I travel from Nagerkoil to Bangalore and return back very frequently.I have been travelling in KPN for past 3 years.The people in Nagerkoil KPN use to treat me very badly.They shout at me and cut the calls when I enquire the timings.I thought that the problem is with the people in Nagerkoil branch.But i had the same experience in Bangalore as well.also the online booking mentions that if we r unable to take print out we can give the PIN number alone.but once i took the PIN number and the driver shouted at me and said that he will check the PIN number in next stop. If there is any problem i should get down there itself. even in the government buses they treat people very well but not KPN.It is the worst travels I have ever seen.

• Se
      11th of Apr, 2011

I agreed suja sri. I am planning if we get repeatedly the same wort experience from KPN travels, I am going lodge legal case against this travels, because my friend is working as criminal lawyer in chennai high court, he has lot of friends working to customer court. I will request a help from him. I am sure about this.

• Rk
      7th of Dec, 2011

hI ALL

I got very bitter experience by the staff at bommanahalli Bangalore. The informal message from their own staff is the drivers are not given proper rest. that resulting in unscheduled cancellation of fleets.
    I am scared to travel in KPN. It seems after the accident still the KPN Management did not learn a lesson. I think Govt should bring control or we customers should teach a lesson to them
    regards