[Resolved] Kolors / radio frequency lazier treatment

1 United States

Hi good morning sir, This is sirisha from khammam, i am also one of the client in your colors. So lost year 16 nov, 2014 condeact the even in khammam, i had taken the Radio frequency lazier treatment Dr. Bhrathi Garu. *Total my package amount worth rupees is 56, 180.00 they are gave to me 4 radio frequency, 6 peels and worth Rs.15000 free package. So I have 3 sittings are taken from Hyderabad and remaining service is using from vijayawada branch, i asked to Meenakshi from the free package information send to vijayawada branch. She was told to me one month back. I will send the mail to vijayawada branch. *I have using this so many time calling to Narasimha rao and Meenaki they not given any response. Lost month 15 called to Meenakshi she resons to my call on 31, oct, 2015 she told to me we are busy and 2nd, 3rd month of nov, 2015 transfer . *your free package is used for this month ending and your paying 1500 rupees of tax. In the event time they are told to me we dont have any tax amount. *To day also many time call to Meenaskhi she dont left her mobile. My offering time is ending of this month. Note: In your colors gives 2 or 3 sittings they were asking the give me a feedback and after that they don’t have care of clients. if your give your mail id i send my package bills. please help me .

Kolors
Kolors

• Resolution statement

Kolors customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Si