Knives4Wholesale / Fraudulent Business activity

1 6843 Narcoossee Rd Ste 82Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407) 249-7775

ordered a knife thru the website on January 25th.

received a "confirmation" that the charge was processed.

Never Heard From Them since... called them afew times only to get excuses on how they were backordered... which i suspect is not the truth.

explained i want a refund, no response, no refund given, still no contact from them.

time is up, i see lots of people are getting the same "service" from Jason and his staff.

Jo

Comments

• Mi
      10th of Apr, 2009

I've placed numerous orders from the site. About 8 different Knives and the airsoft guns are fun too! There's one $40 airsoft gun that kicks ### I love it. Never any problems from the site though

• Mi
      23rd of May, 2009

I had a simliar experience with the losers at knives4wholesale. File a complaint with the Florida BBB. http://www.orlando.bbb.org/codbrep.html?wlcl=y&id=094138688 The owner Jason is spent some time in jail a few years ago for abusing his significant other. Truely a dirtbag.

• Ep
      22nd of Dec, 2009

have same experiance with company ... however, I just noticed the address you posted is not what the company lists is now located

Chickasaw Trail
    Suite 204
    Orlando, FL 32825

just an interesting note to those of us who are questioning them a wee bit late.

• Bo
      5th of Jan, 2010

I have ordered from this company 3 times, a total of 7 knives. All 3 orders took forever to arrive. 2 of the 7 knives arrived busted, loose and literally falling apart (proof that they don't even glance at these things before they ship them). The others were in good shape, but all attempts to contact this company by phone or email were frustrating beyond belief. They do not answer the phone and almost never respond to emails. When they do answer emails, it's to tell you to ship the defective products back to them (at YOUR expense) so they can be replaced--which they never are. In one case, I followed their instructions and sent a busted knife back to them and they just ignored me after that! Their stuff is super-cheap but if you get one busted knife in your order, there go your savings!

• Re
      27th of Jan, 2011

Filed a complaint with BBB, paid $40.00 for knife, next week got newsletter that knife sells fo $25.00 now, but I stll have NOT gotten the knife. Live chat always off line, not returning any phone call or e-mails.

• To
      21st of Feb, 2011

Have the same situation with most of the complaint here. Too bad i didn't come over this page before i made my purchase. First charge me extra 7.50 out of nowhere and send me a wrecked knife. Would love to see the police arrest the people who run this a$$ company

• Ba
      11th of Apr, 2011

Same problem here. Lost $100s of dollars trying to resell their products. Does anyone know what credit card gateway they use. They will shut them down.

• Do
      26th of Apr, 2011

I have ordered at least a dozen times without a problem however; I have an open order back to March 16th. I have called every number that I could find regarding knives4wholesale: one line has been busy for the last two days and all the other numbers have been disconnected. Does anyone know if they went out of business.

• Ba
      26th of Apr, 2011

Yeah I would charge back with your credit card company. That's the only way to get them to do anything for you.
    John

• Na
      5th of May, 2011

I think they have pocketed the money and left town. I have ordered from them several times with no problem other than a little slow on the shipping. My most recent order was the middle of March and still no knives. All phone numbers are disconnected and no reply to email. I guess I will do the charge back route through my cc company.

• Ri
      13th of May, 2011

I have order 2 times from this company and it has taken them a month and a half after I have order each time before shipping my knives, and only about 2/3 of what I ordered would be shipped the rest would be out of stock, when the order was placed all the knives was suspose to be in stock, EXCESSIVE SHIPPING LAST ORDER POSTAGE $10.12, Included signature confirmation CHARGED $24.95 THIS IS MY SECOND AND LAST ORDER The first time I thought may have been a error

• Pl
      28th of Dec, 2011

I ordered 2 knives Dec 8 and received them Dec 27. Not bad for the holidays. Very satisfied with the knives. This was my first time doing business.

• Ed
      1st of Nov, 2012

I placed an order with Jason on 10/05/12 and my money was taken on 10/08/12. The knives were for a good transportation customer. Every order i ever placed with these guy's has been a rip off, either short or bad product. We'll for all you out there who have been ripped off be happy. I'm giving Jason just a few days more to return my money or better yet send the knives he owes me. If I do not hear from him, i have a relative high up in the Justice department, we work with a lot of Florida attorneys and because of our inter modal biz i have lots of contact withing the customs community, we'll see just how much hell i can cause him and his business. I guess Jason did not get the same talk my father gave me to never pick a fight with someone until you know who they are and what they know. And by the way for the guy out there who called the 877 number when it was shut off due to non payment, i was the idiot who called and told them.

• Me
      2nd of Dec, 2012

I have experienced the same. Money taken, never delivered order, What I would like to know is how to get our government, laws to stop dishonest people like this from repeating this crime again & again.

• Ne
      7th of Dec, 2012

This Company is a scam, I have ordered from here in the past and received product 3 months later and it looked like it was run over by a truck. I talked to the owner and he assured me that things were different now, he had some employee problems. I put in another order and a month later no product. and of coarse there is no way to reach them, there's no one online and if you call the mailbox is full.
    I suggest, that even if the deal looks great DO NOT give them any money, YOU WILL LOOSE IT go somewhere else.

• Pa
      30th of Jan, 2013

do not give this company your card/bank info.they will keep charging you.

• Ke
    Orlando
    Florida
    Phone: 877-556-4837
    knives4wholesale.com

The first time he shorted our order Jason Saakes gave us a excuse he was moving the shop and just got our messages almost 1 1/2 months later. Now we gave Jason another chance and placed another order from Jason from knives 4 wholesale and were missing 10 Pieces out of 27 pieces, We have been Trying leave Voicemail messages, but cannot get hold of him due to the mail box being full for almost 2 weeks and he still is not relying to my husbands emails. Never again will we do business with this Knives4wholesale. This is not how to operate a business.