[Resolved] Kizoa.com / I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa

United States Review updated:

I liked the features of this site and signed up for a free account. I put 1.5 hours in creating a slideshow and when done they said I have used some premium features, hence I have to upgrade my membership to a premium one. I was really frustrated at that time as I was planning to surprise someone with that video. It was like a sheer wastage of time and it actually spoiled my plan. My point is they should have mentioned the premium features so that the user thinks twice before using them. But from the very first you are alluring people to create videos/slideshows for free and suddenly after wasting their time, you come and tell that they need to upgrade their account. This is cheating! And you cannot run a cheating business for long. I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa. It's hopeless.

• Resolution statement

• Kizoa / Pixvisio Customer Care's Response, May 25, 2015

Sorry to hear about your experience! The majority of Kizoa is free and you can create slideshows with an unlimited amount of photos and songs and share it online like email, Facebook, Youtube, etc.. You probably used your own music in the slideshow which is why you received a Premium message. If that's the case then simply remove your own music and feel free to use any of the songs already available on Kizoa. You should then be able to share it for free. We would be more than happy to give you a free download of your slideshow as is. Just email me at veronica.[protected]@kizoa.com and let me know the slideshow title and your email address on Kizoa and I'll send you your slideshow in a video file.

• Kizoa / Pixvisio Customer Care's Response, Sep 01, 2017

Hi All! We're sorry for the poor experience you had with Kizoa. 80% of Kizoa is for free but to download movies that are over 60 seconds in length you need purchase a premium account with us. Our premium VIDEO account allows you to download movies that are 10 minutes in length for a one-time fee of $29.99 and our premium DVD account allows you download movies that are 20 minutes in length as well as burn DVDs for a one-time fee of $49.99. In order to download movies of no time restriction and also download your movies in Full HD as well as burn DVDs you can purchase our PRO account for a one-time fee of $99.99. All purchases give you access to your account for life. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [protected]@kizoa.com and we'd be more than happy to assist you.

Ko

Comments

• Sh
      1st of Dec, 2015
    Best Best Advice

Ww spent about 3 hrs doing a wedding invite on Kizoa. However after spending so much time it asked for premium payment. We just used the existing template and nothing else. Not even the music was changed. If premium features are charged they should not be available to choose without payment . Not after the video is made. Secondly the price of membership is way too high for the video which might be only used once.
    I will not reommend this site to anyone .think before you waste so much time in it. The videos are never free. .extremely disappointing.

30th of Nov, 2018

@Shweta Golatkar I had the same experience for a birthday video i was creating. Spent 3 hours creating a 40 min video only to find out at the end that i cannot download it without premium membership. Very deceptive!

• Ba
      11th of Nov, 2016

same problem here.i wasted my time creating a movie and now its talking about premium charges.this is totally disappointing.highly not recommended!!!

• Ko
      23rd of Dec, 2016

stay away the site is slow highly not recommended

• Ko
      23rd of Dec, 2016

the site is time waster they are giving the impression the service is free and they dont allow to download the video

• Mu
      27th of Apr, 2017

They suck. Going through the same

• Pl
      16th of Jun, 2017

Got exactly the same. I was lured thinking I can make my own video music for free and so I did. Spend 1+ hour and then tryed to post it on YT and guess what? Pay 30+ Euro to be able to do it. Maybe I can download? Nope. Must pay. This is utter trash site.

11th of Jul, 2017

Same happened to me. I worked 3 days to upload 26 videos for a collage for my husband''s birthday. just played them in order, no music no nothing.
    At the end I tried to download it and received the message. You should have told us from the beginning that it will cost me this download, I would have chosen another site with features that interest me. I will never recommend this site. Really disappointed:(

• Mo
      27th of Aug, 2017

It is at best deceiving. DO NOT USE this online program, it will be a waste of time and energ followed by a disappointment. It is impossible to use any of the videos made with Kizoa without paying AT LEAST 50 dollars.