Kiyoseki / Don't use

United States Review updated:

I bought the kiyoseki curlers about a week ago. I've used them 1 time and I absolutely hate them. I already own a Solia flatiron and should have stuck with what I know works. The kiyoseki irons buttons are an inconvenience. You can’t straighten your hair from pushing the *** buttons. It also scorches your hair. Don’t believe the nonsense about the supposed "minerals" that are supposed to make your hair shiny or the getup about keeping a style in humidity. They are no better than beauty supply flatirons. Go to folica.com and read the reviews sent by real customers. I’m sending this thing back refund or no refund.
Va

Comments

Na
  14th of Sep, 2008
I order the kiyoseki in April. When it arrived no paper work was in closed, nothing about our agreement and it looked used. I phoned the company and explained everything to them and their sales rep said, that they do not send out paper work. I then express how I felt about the kiyoseki and request a return label. I was told that one would be e-mail to me and it could take up to two week before I receive the label. I'm still waiting and calling. They took $39.99 out of my cheching account and has turn my account over to a collection agency. Now them are telling me I have to pay the collection agency and return the kiyoseki before kiyoseki can refund my money. NO WAY, I TOLD THEM, THEY WOULD HAVE TO TAKE ME TO COURT FIRST.