Kitchenaid Refrigerator / none
No Complaint! EXCEPT that I had to wait 2 days for an appointment. Sigh. Luckily my neighbors are holding my frozen food for me.
"John" called before arriving (8am-12Noon but showed up at 9am)
Got right to work (didn't ask for payment up front) Very little friendly chatter. Gave me the "good news, bad news" that it needed a relay (low cost) but didn't need a compressor (high cost)
And left the replaced parts for me to inspect. And accepted a credit card that he swiped.
I asked about warranty and he offered a 1 year contact for $75.00 worth insuring the $600 compressor.
I asked a question about empty vs full freezer (best half full) and he said it would take about 2 hours
to reach operating temp.
also explained how a & e used to be Sears Repair.
Oh one other complaint --- he didn't put the seat down after using the bathroom. :-)
but at least I didn't see any butt-crack!
More Kitchenaid Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- KitchenAid - gas range kfgg500ess
- KitchenAid/Whirlpool - kitchenaid dishwasher model kdfe104dbl0 - leaking; broken pump/motor assembly
- KitchenAid - pecs team (product exchange customer service) team
- Kitchenaid / Whirlpool - gas range architect series ii/ dishwasher 
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid classic nylon slotted spoon