Kitchenaid Dishwasher / multiple breakdowns heating element, fuses, soap do wont open the list goes on & on

1 4110 east robin lane, Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-515-9868

Purchased the dishwasher in 2017. we were shopping of a bosch, the sales person told us a kitchenaid was much better HUH! Since then we have atleast 2-3 service calls a year. the heating element has gone out, it blows fuses, the hinges have gone bad on the door making it way "a million pounds" now the soap door does not open. the water. its been one problem after another. you would think after spending 900.00 on a dishwasher I would not be having all of these issues. MAYBE i SHOULD HAVE JUST WENT WITH A 300.00 GE!!

Comments

29th of Feb, 2008
    Kitchenaid Dishwasher - broken dishwasher
    A&E
    New Jersey
    www.kitchenaid.com

This has been an on-going issue for the last 8-10months where I have been calling my service protection company who calls A&E to service our broken dishwasher. Each time a rep comes to service this dishwasher they suggest a new thing. They say to me that nothing is wrong with the dishwasher, but how I load the dishes is the problem. I am told, the detergent I use is not the right one. How I load dishes is wrong or I do not use the correct cycle. I need to wipe the inside of the dishwasher or use rinseaid. I need to add frozen lemonade to clean the in side of the dishwasher. I have followed all their directions and yet the dishes keep getting worse and worse. IN fact the last 2 rounds pretty much the entire load was dirty. The dishes have stains that weren't even on them when I loaded them. Go figure... I have spent countless hours now waiting, scheduling and re-washing dishes. Not sure where to turn...

• De
      7th of Dec, 2013

i bought kitchen aid dishwasher 1-1/2 years ago. i have had 4 breakdown. 2 motor, 2 circuit board. not to mention 4000 dollar in floor repair due to failed discharge hose. stay away form kitchen aid. interior is poor design. the vent is next to circuit board with no protection ie. seal