Kitchen Classics / Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets

Jan 12, 2018
Pleasant Hill
I ordered kitchen and bathroom cabinets from Kitchen Classics in Pleasant Hill, California on October 2016 to be delivered within 8-10 weeks, and paid the required $33, 000 deposit when the order was placed. Delivery date came and went and Kitchen Classics kept stalling for months blaming Belmont Cabinetry, then saying the salesperson had left and didn't leave the measurements, etc. then they stopped answering emails/calls. Finally I decided to stop by the store to be told Eileen will contact me, which never happen, weeks went by and I kept trying to get my cabinets. Weeks later I stopped by the store again to find out they had closed for business. In the meantime, I had waited months and lost thousands of dollars. While searching online I learned Kitchen Classics had been defrauding consumers by getting deposits and keeping their money without making any deliveries of their cabinets and/or counter tops. Part of my deposit was paid with United Mileage Plus Credit Card and the bank doesn't want to acknowledge there was fraud and reimburse my money. Now I am out of thousands of dollars and not sure whom to contact.

More Kitchen Classics Complaints & Reviews