KiS Golf / misleading sales tactics

1 Pineville, NC, United States Review updated:

While I was trying to read the sales agreement, they kept on talking and asking questions, and so I and my wife missed the fine print at the bottom that stated all sales final. Then they circled this portion after we had signed. When we tried to cancel, at 8:oo am, the next day, they said the shafts were already cut and the order could not be canceled! Now GE credit denied our dispute, and we are stuck owing thousands for product we never received .

Comments

• Cl
      4th of Dec, 2008

I am in the same boat. I got suckered in and did not use the membership hardly at all.

2nd of Mar, 2009

THE founder and owner George McGill is a TOTAL fraud and has been for years! He started out doing time shares in my town of
    Crossville, TN. I heard he was making millions...I guess by his old lying ways... sorry to all who were con'd by this master con artist

8th of Apr, 2009

I to was taken years ago by smooth talkin bogus George McGill in Crossville in the 80's He still owes me over $3K. I stuck with this guy through is lies and false promises and finally left this con-man. George you know who I am.