KiS Golf / Redus R. Brown II

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

I won a certificate to Kis Golf. We went and they talked me into purchasing the package. They said that I would receive a membership and other things. I could go to any of their courses. I received a bill for 2500.00 for the clubs. Last month I received a 4000.00 bill for something I had no clue that I owed. I called an agured with them telling them I did not owe anything else. My phone number is [protected] if you have any questions.

Comments

Ke
  16th of Jun, 2009

We also felt pressured, mis-lead and mis-informed. We tried to cancel our account and get our money back but they said we already received "Custom" made golf clubs so we couldn't. We filed a written complaint but that didn't work either. After the Bankruptcy, we filed a complaint with the Tennessee Consumer Affairs office. They told us to file a Proof of Claim with the Bankruptcy Court of Middle Tennessee. We did that as well but their response was to seek legal assistance. We are $6400 in the hole and never received one single benefit for our money. Meanwhile, McGill and other high rollers are still rolling in our money because they are shielded by the Bankruptcy of the company. Where's the government when honest hardworking people are cheated out of their money. They should force McGill and others to refund us our money but they choose to do nothing but give hand outs to people who don't deserve it. If anyone gets information about how to take action toward getting refunded, please contact us at 270-363-0997.