King.compet rescue

I have played the mystery mountain series in the game and today alone on the last level (5) I only needed 1 or 2 more animals with 17 moves left and it never gave me any more animals. You can check my record and see that I do spend money on this game but I will no longer do so if this continues. I play the bonuses in order to get more items and when I spend my money and have a remaining 17 moves and it never gives me another animal to rescue, it is a bit frustrating. I do home you can resolve this, I have completed level 2052 so that should say I am a loyal customer. I hope to hear from you and possibly give me some credit or items in the game to help make up for this loss. Thank you so much.

De
Feb 11, 2018

Comments

• Be
      Mar 25, 2018

Mystery Mountain does this so much. It will not reset!!

•   Mar 25, 2018

You should have just asked for help instead of threatening to not be a customer any more, let alone throwing out the, "I'm a loyal customer" b[censor]-comment. No one cares what you think you're worth. That includes King.com.

Feb 01, 2019

I play pet rescue on my p c and it has been freezing up for months. I only get about 5 games at most and freezes. Stupid cat comes up with same old sorry experiencing difficulties we are working on it...WTF it's been going on for months