Kenstar Refrigerator / Constant noise from the refrigerator

1 India Review updated:

Both my wife and myself are retired persons aged over 75. We had purchased a Kenstar refrigerator about less than a year ago and there is a constant noise from the machine. Numerous complaints to the service center is of no avail. Very poor product and service!

Thanks

Comments

Ar
  24th of Aug, 2007

I have the same problem with Kenstar service. My Kenstar 300L refrigerator is not working and my complaint number (BSE130030) has no t evoked a response from Kenstar service even after 14 days AND COUNTING. If you are looking to buy a product with responsive customer service, Kenstar is not for you.

Pa
  28th of Sep, 2007

I bought kenstar refrigerator a year back. Till date it has worked fine no issues. But last month the refrigerator door got broken and i asked at there call center to send some one to fix it. But inspite of repetitive calling no body comes to the home. They will promise to visis but they never come. Service of kenstar is very pathetic or may be they don't provide any service.

this is i am talking about in bangalore.

Kr
  28th of Apr, 2008

Echoing same concerns, i hve a cooler to get repaired and since 2 weks I have been calling EVERYDAY, to no avail :(
I have a request number, person to talk to phone numbers everything but whenever i call he just says that he would be without fail by evening, dont know if kenstar is really supporting these type of services, its sometimes makes me think like that

Ar
  1st of May, 2008

I brought a kenstar cooler 2 week back. It stopped working in 2 days. from then on i have been calling them. They promise they will come and repair it. But till now after repetitive calls nothing has happened. I have been checking their sites. There is no way to contact their escalation managers.

Vi
  18th of Aug, 2008

I agree with the views that after sales service by this company is hopeless. I have a problem with my microwave oven and while recording the complaint, I was told it would be attended in 48 hours. Nobody turned up even after 6 days despite me calling them every day and getting promises that the technician would come today !! Don't buy this company's products if you are looking for good after-sales service. They are pathetic. There are no proper systems to record your complaint. Even phone nos are not updated on their website.