Kenstar Food Processor / Very bad customer care

1 India Review updated:

I got Kenstar food processor last year in october and as luck would have it. It did not even function for even one day and since we moved from our home town to Delhi i have trying to get customer care of Kenstar send someone to repair the food processor but alas after calling them number of times and getting false assurances that someone is on the way to repair it no one has turned up.

We are a working couple and i took two day office on two saturday and waited for all day for someone to turn up , kept calling the customer care for update but no one came and to top it all the designated agency from where the mechanic is suppose to come has called me up on working days long after my complaint was made saying that the guy visited my place 3-4 times on saturday and no one was there... this is ridiculous and to add insult to injury he talks so rudely.

I am done with Kenstar. I am going to buy Inalsa which has better service and functions.

Kenstar is pathetic... and i suggest don't ever buy its products.

Comments

• Ka
      15th of Sep, 2007

I totally agree with the post that the Kenstar customer care is atrocious.....I called up kenstar CC in mumbai to get the customer care number in chattisgadh, person who attended the call was not aware of the CC number..I can understand the plight of customers of Kenstar.

Even there web site is not functional....

5th of Dec, 2007

I completely agree that Kenstar food processor is just not worth buying.
    we got Kenstar food processor during our wedding last year in July and since that time it is of no use to me..
    it is not at all user friendly. if you want to use the mixer, you will have to fix the container of blender also which is ver cumbersome and everytime i use it, it never works...My Rs 5000 was complete wate. Now I am thinking of buying another mixer but i would request all of you not to buy kenstar food processor.

21st of Apr, 2008

verry true.. kenstar products are not worth purchasing i got kenstar food processor and microwave at my wdding ... its been 7 months and no body from the service senter has even bothered to give us a demo... wats the use of buying a product when u dont know how to operate it... my kind advice to all ... plzz do not buy products from kenstar..

• Ra
      6th of May, 2008

No proper Service are available

• Ga
      30th of May, 2008

Very true
    I purchased a kenstar fully automatic tumble top washing machine, in the warranty period its program device blew away twice and was replaced by much of our efforts and soon after the warranty expired it again blew then we had to pay for it. Then after few days its hot water system went off and after much of our efforts the service personal came and gave a very heavy estimate of getting it repaired.

Now there is some fault in the drum and the machine is lying with them for more than one and a half month and after repeated calls the service center of lucknow is unable to tell me the current status of the machine.

I even mailed several times to the company regarding this but i received no replly from them. I am a working professional so there is much need of a machine for me but neither this company nor its service personal are serious about the after sale service and they have totally failed in satisfying its customer
    Shame shame

• Vi
      11th of Jun, 2008

Yes, I totally agree with the view that after sale maintenace of Kenstar is really pathetic. I purchased a Kenstar Tumble top washing machine in 2003. Till last month it was working fine but 15 days back it stopped working. I lodged complaint at customer care of Kenstar, Lucknow at phone no. 05222721448 and I was assured that company mechanic would be visiting us within two days. Since then two weeks have already passed but there is still no sign of any company mechanic visiting us. Not only that but after I lodged my complaint since then above phone number is always found engaged and I am unable to know the status of my complaint.

Now I have decided to properly check the after sale maintenance facilty before buying any new product of any company.

• Li
      13th of Jun, 2008

Can someone please help me find out an appropriate email address to complain... I also bought a food processor, have been asking the Kenstar CC in Blore to send some one for DEMO but no one comes apart from empty promises!

• Vi
      28th of Oct, 2008

I registered my compliant on 22/09/08 regarding motor of kenstar foodprocessor but due to unavailability of stock it has been not rectified as on date.

• Ne
      31st of Jan, 2009

I should have read these complaints before investing my money on Kenstar Multiprocesor.The mixer is very bad, noisy and deafening!At its first use, the main units couple (toothed rotating disc) chipped off! Not only this, the wet jar's couple also chipped off!All the jars are very noisy. I should have bought Prestige.I own a Prestige mixy also.It is 3 years old, smooth and powerful.I did not buy Prestige food processor because it was more costly, Rs. 6000. To add more pain, the service of Kenstar is pathetic. Kenstar is owned by Videocon;just as bad in quality and workmanship.