Kendra Scott / houston rice village store

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

If you are not dressed in the nicest clothing or have the "right look" don't expect any attention here. My husband went to buy me all of my Christmas gifts at this location right after work. Since he was in his work clothing he was basically treated like a criminal by the associates. They completely ignored him for 15 minutes while helping every other person in the store. He finally found a lady with a headset standing around doing nothing and asked if she worked there. Once he showed her the list of items I wanted him to buy all of a sudden he had multiple associates jump to help him. The saddest part of this story is that my husband asked for his gifts to be gift wrapped as the associate said it was complementary. Imagine his embarrassment on Christmas when I open my large Kendra Scott bag only to find that NONE of my gifts are wrapped. The gift boxes are there, but nothing is in them! The necklaces were in the bags sitting on top of the gift boxes. The associates thought my husband would magically know that they only put the gift boxes in the bag, and that the actual wrapping of the "gift wrap service" is something you have to ask specifically for. HUH?!? Never again...this location is horrific. My opinion of Kendra Scott has gone from incredible to terrible.

• Courtney Miller's Response, Sep 25, 2018

It also came from china not the US

Js
Dec 28, 2016

Comments

• Me
      Aug 16, 2018
    Kendra Scott - Necklace

I ordered from website kendradiscounts.com where jewlery is on 70% discount .. i think it was a scam because i am calling and they do not answer ..can anything be done? I spent 70$ i feel so dumb but tjis is not fair that their is people who do this and fake websites. Do you know if anyone can help me out?

• Sh
      Aug 20, 2018
    Kendra Scott - Earrings
    Mckinney
    Texas

The earrings that I received look nothing like what I received in the mail. I know all sales are final on these items but wanted to make you aware of the difference. Not very with the product I received as it is not the color represented in the online photo.

I have attached photos. The ones I received was pictured in sunlight.

• Am
      Aug 28, 2018
    Kendra Scott - Necklace

I have had my Kendra Scott necklace for a total of three weeks. My neck turns green and it breaks me out into rash. I would have gotten the same quality at Claire's for a 3rd of the cost. I do not shower in it, nor get it wet. If I take the necklace off my rash resolves. Waste of money.

• Je
      Jun 08, 2019
    Kendra Scott - Necklace

I bought a kendra Scott necklace and it tarnished I wear a lot of jewelry and I have never had anything tarnish on me like this does this mean that it is not real and if so why did I spend so much money on it