Kendra Scott — an opal elsa necklace
I bought myself an opal Elsa necklace from Kendra Scott for my birthday. I wanted to be able to wear it all the time because opal is my favorite stone. Because of the price I figured that the chain wouldn't tarnish since it's pretty expensive, I was wrong. I am very disappointed with my nacklace that it is actually silver plated bronze and not actual sterling silver for the price I paid for it. The chain is already tarnishing and I have only had the necklace for 4 months. I honestly wish I would have spent my money on something else that would have actually lasted longer than this necklace. I am very disappointed and will never buy from Kendra Scott for the reason that their jewelry is not sterling silver.
More Kendra Scott Complaints & Reviews
- Kendra Scott - 70% discount 
- Kendra Scott - tarnished necklace
- Kendra Scott - no exchange policy and unaccommodating sales clerk
- Kendra Scott - authentic kendra scott is a ripoff 
- Kendra Scott - i’ve had a ring for a week, and my finger is green. 
- Kendra Scott - kendra scott necklace
- Kendra Scott - fishy???
- Kendra Scott - bracelet
- Kendra Scott 70% off - kendra scott jewelry 
- Kendra Scott - houston rice village store