KEL Attorneys / Breach of Service Contract

Jun 7, 2015
KEL Law Firm
I hired this law firm for a matter which was urgent due to an upcoming hearing. I paid attorney fees, court cost, expeditiously. I was given conflicting information by non attorneys, and never received any follow up once they collected my money. A few days after hiring them it became obvious that they were not going to file my case motion in time for the hearing. I was forced to cancel their service, and immediately hired another law firm which filed an emergency petition within twenty five minutes after meeting the attorney. The icing on the cake was the next day after cancelling their services, I received an email from an unnamed source, with no title supposedly from their bankruptcy department, informing me that no money was going to be refunded. This is very unprofessional for an organization that was paid for representation just a few days prior, not to even have the respect to identifying with whom was sending the correspondence, while telling a customer that they were keeping their hard earned funds.

KEL has collected nearly two thousand dollars in court cost and fees, and has not provided an ounce of work in which they were hired. I will be filing a complaint with the attorney general, Florida Bar, BBB, and last but not least a civil lawsuit. Please do yourself a favor and don't ignore the negative reviews on BBB, Google, Yelp, Lawyers.com, AVVO, Yahoo, Sitejabber.com, Yahoo etc, an educated consumer is a wise consumer.

Listen to real clients, not the multitude of paid commercials in which this company airs regularly. The business seems to be set up to engage as many customers as possible to collect attorneys fees, without the slightest bit of customer service given to their clients.

A  25th of Mar, 2017 by
Happened to us also .

Englett & Associates (Previously KEL Attorneys) Logo Englett & Associates (Previously KEL Attorneys)
150 North Orange Avenue