Kay Jewelers / refusal to pay for engagement ring that never arrived
I purchased an engagement ring from Kay Jewelers. It was scheduled to be delivered on 10/16/18. The ring was not delivered so I contacted UPS and they indicated that it was lost in transit and advised me to call Kay and request a replacement. The representative was very rude and indicated that UPS is responsible and not their problem. The Kay representative that the issue was between myself and UPS. But I didn't but the diamond from UPS I bought it from Kay. I cannot believe Kay Jewelers would treat a customer so bad. I advise others never to shop at Kay Jewelers.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers