Kay Jewelersbilling

S Review updated:

KAY JEWELERS I WANT TO KNOW HOW DOES 2 RINGS A PAIR OF DIAMOND STUDS COMES OUT TO $1238.71 WHEN EVERYTHING WAS ON SALE, IF YOU DO NOT CALL FOR YOUR STATEMENT THEY WILL NOT SEND IT TO YOU. I MADE TWO PAYMENT S AND THEY ARE NOT ON THE PAST STATEMENT SO WHERE'S THE MONEY?

• S
      Aug 26, 2009

yes kay is misleading, too pushy, they always trying to sell you something when you are still paying one bill.we the people should reseach the company before buying anything. kay can kiss off when i pay off my bill.

• S
      Aug 26, 2009

SEARS SAD PLACE TO SHOP IF YOU ARE AN AMERICAN, WHY I MADE THAT STATEMENT ON AUG 20TH I WENT TO SEARS BROOKLYN, FLATBUSH AREA THE SALE PERSON WAS NOT NICE RUDE, YELLING AS IF LOST HIS MIND I HAD TO TELL HIM TWICE TO LOWER IS VIOCE. I FELT DISRESPECTED BY THIS SALE PERSON I ASKED FOR A MANAGER SHE WAS HELPFUL, I MADE A COMPLAINT ABOUT FILLMORE THE SALESPERSON, TWO DAY LATER I WENT TO THE STORE FILLMORE WAS ACTING CRAZY AGAIN THAT CUSTOMER WAS AN AMERICAN, WHY IS THIS PERSON STILL AT SEARS BROOKYLN FLATBUSH.