Kate Spade / Disappointing
I purchased a red bag from them several days ago. A little bit later I realized I didn't need it and decided to return (they return policies allow to do it). I never used this bag, it was packed with all of the tags on it, however, they didn't accept it and quoted their policies I have read before. I said that according to their terms and policies I had a right to give an item back within several days after the purchase. I did. What's the problem? I would understand if it looked bad, used and so on, but mine wasn't even unwrapped.
They asked me to leave the store as they weren't going to accept it anyway. I felt horrible. First, because they didn't honor their own policies. Second because they were rude to me and wanted me to leave, even though I was talking to them in a polite manner.
I will never visit their stores again. Horrible people.
More Kate Spade Complaints & Reviews
- Kate Spade - worst customer service I have ever experienced 
- Kate Spade Jane Street Large Debra Organizer - poor quality and they don't care 
- Kate Spade - poor quality 
- Kate Spade - poor customer service and quality for the money 
- katespade.com - not able to return a duplicated order
- Kate Spade - monogrammed handbag
- Kate Spade - napsack
- Kate Spade - ridgefield street denim katarina
- Kate Spade - customer service/shipping
- Kate Spade - ridiculous!