Karl Joseph Hilan / Candy crush saga game

1 Broumana Lebanon, Lebanon Review updated:

After recent software update done yesterday, the game shuts off after few seconds from start . Tried many times and resets but same things happening . Problem is the continuous shut offs . Please advise what to do and proceed to solve this issue . Awaiting your kind involvement and solution advice by return
This is related to the game called " candy crush " as well as " soda " . I updated the game on my iPad and then I noticed that I cannot complete the level as the game shuts down completely . I reboot again and same thing happens . How can I overcome this problem ? Do you have some suggestions to me to do for solving this problem ?

Ka
Oct 23, 2016

More Karl Joseph Hilan Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Oct, 2016

This is a reminder to my previous complain of October 22 .2016 still candy crush saga and soda game keeps crashing on my I pad when will they fix it ???????????
    I wrote to you since I updated candy crush saga and soda, I have been unable to play any level on my I pad keeps crashing when will this end??????also I lost all my blusters.
    It seems to me that your only objective is to take money from us without giving us the service . Shame!!!

• Lo
      2nd of Dec, 2016

@Karl Hilan I have the exact same problem with candy crush and candy crush soda. Really fed up with e en trying to load the games because if I get that far then they crash. New year resolution is to delete both games if not fixed by then

• Ob
      2nd of Jun, 2017

@Lois King It is a recurring problem of which you never get a reply from the company. I purchased a top packet with many features. Crashed at 1174 lost all but my bars. It will be my end to Candy Crush. Worst customer care around.

• Dd
      2nd of Nov, 2016

I am having the same problem! Very frustrating. When will they fix this? It's also happening occasionally on Bubble Witch.

5th of Nov, 2016

Same problem.its been going on for weeks and is very furstrating. Please fix the problem urgently. Its seems ad if you are ignoring the complaints...excremely bad servic

• Lo
      6th of Nov, 2016

I did the update and lost over 825 help from friends

• Cc
      6th of Nov, 2016

After update carried out yesterday I have lost 30 lives from friends, all my lollipop hammers, switches, coconut rolls etc., absolutely disgraceful.

• Ji
      7th of Nov, 2016

Haven't been able to play for more than 2 days - constant crashing before game loads.

• Au
      9th of Nov, 2016

Me too. Lost all lost all lollipop hammers, switches, rolls, etc... Emailed customer service & got a form letter back sending me to the forums. WTH???

• Ha
      13th of Nov, 2016

I agree with all the complaints. Not only do all the King games crash, especially when you only have one more item to get and are buying some more lives to finish. But It also locks my I pad can't turn it back on. I have lost loads of games and money.

• Im
      14th of Nov, 2016

I am having the same problem with Candy Crush Sasga. Try to send lives and screen crashes. Same as above. A few of my friends have deleted the game as are sick of the crashing. Hopefully you will put a fix in place soon . If not will delete the game as totally frustrating.

• Ba
      15th of Nov, 2016

Same problem !!! Cannot play at all . Can this be fixed?

15th of Nov, 2016

I have had the same problem with the game crashing and shutting off after I have picked my busters and then I lose them and a life. Lollipop hammer has frozen so all I can do is keep using it until the game ends and then I have lost all my lollipops and a life and have to play all over. Also I haven't had the daily booster calendar for about a week, in its place is a globe with a day count down but if I click on it the screen crashes???

• Ni
      15th of Nov, 2016

Same thing happening to me. Thinking of deleting the game. Not worth having if you can't play.

28th of Nov, 2016

I too am having the same problem!! It can get a bit frustrating when you are in the middle of a game or you just log on and it shuts off! Obviously this is a problem all around and hopefully the developers of these games will solve it in a timely matter.

28th of Nov, 2016

@Lydia Depano Spell error! Shuts off!

• Do
      29th of Nov, 2016

Same here! Candy crush keeps crashing on my iPad and has been doing so for weeks! Really fed up!

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2016

Has anyone managed to get a reply from King? Surely they must be losing a fortune because of this and should really fix this glitch asap, as well as give everyone a full days free play as an apology !!

• Ji
      2nd of Dec, 2016

Yes, so frustrating. Actually finally have time to play being a Friday and my game just shuts down, time after time.

Waiting for this to be remedied.

• De
      17th of Dec, 2016

Has ANYONE heard anything from King about this. They are having so many complaints about this.

17th of Dec, 2016

I am having the same problem. The game keeps shouting off. I play one level then it crashes. Lost 2, the 6 hours of free play. Sooooooo frustrating. This has been happening for several weeks. Sooooooooo frustrating!!!

25th of Dec, 2016

Same problem as others. I get booted out immediately. Really sick of it,

• Se
      10th of Jan, 2017

this is bull...t. mine is not playable like everyone else. do these idiots check the updates before they put them out? thanks King. get us hooked then leave hanging. Sennaman