Kanata Ford / Roadside assistance

1 Kanata, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I had a flat tire about 6 months after purchasing my new Ford Edge sport. I called Ford to get roadside assistance and when the service person called me back I was told that putting on a spare is not covered. I looked it up and it is. I am irate after sitting there trying to figure out how to put on a spare by myself. I did not pay all that money for a car only to be ignored by the service that is supposed to be covered!! Not to mention that when I bought my car, I was told that whenever I brought my car in for even just an oil change I will be given a loaner but when it came time to make my appointment I was told that loaners aren't given for oil changes. That was one of the perks I liked about purchasing from Ford.

Al
Dec 3, 2014

Comments

24th of Feb, 2015

I had the same problem. Told me to have my tire changed I needed an extended warranty .. which I had. Two days later they said oops you were covered. By then I had signed up again with CAA which I am glad I did. Last time I tried to use Ford Roadside Assistance -- in an accident setting -- was told by a computer generated message the wait would be anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours. Called CAA who had a tow truck there within a half hour.