Kaiser Permanente / stay away
I was just denied by Kaiser Permanente for being pregnant. Apparently, the result of being in-between insurance policies that you can afford but do to pure circumstance, are not covered, results in you having absolutely no coverage or hope for coverage for nine months and going into extreme debt. To add insult to injury, you are asked to take a urine test, like a criminal. So after crying hopelessly about the evil of insurance companies and the horrific state of healthcare in America, I curled up on the couch.
Then I turned on the TV and low and behold, a beautiful advertisement with babies, strollers, and all the joys of parenthood. Then boom: Kaiser Permanente: Thrive.
How DARE you put that ad up with your policy of complete discrimination. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Pregnant women are not a disease. And I notice how no medical responsibility is carried by the other half of the equation: males. Ther coverage is both less costly and without restraints.
Thanks for making the joys of motherhood transform into terror and sadness, Kaiser Permanente.
More Kaiser Permanente Complaints & Reviews
- Kaiser Permanente - ineligible for rehire 
- Kaiser Permanente - doctor refusing to refill insulin prescription 
- Kaiser Permanente - scam 
- Kaiser Permanente - incompetent medical staff 
- Kaiser Permanente - medicare funds wasted 
- Kaiser Permanente - marked do not rehire
- Kaiser - misrepresentation of services, wrongful enrollment based on false information
- Kaiser Permanente - service at chronic pain dept vallejo
- Kaiser Permanente - membership services
- Kaiser - most rude customer service rep