K Mart / rude behavior!
I dropped off my 3 teenage daughters to do some last minute Christmas shopping At the K-Mart in Marshalltown Iowa. I get a call later that they are being followed around the store by 2 female employees for the last half an hour. And that other customers were asking my daughters if they were being followed. When I arrived I found my daughters and walked around an aisle to find these 2 female employees peering around at my girls. I asked why they were so blatantly following my girls.they said they hadn't been which was an obvious lie. I asked if they had in any way given the impression that they had been shoplifting... they replied no.
I asked to see a manager all the while the employees are giggling and whispering amongst themselves. A manager named Dave shows up.I tell him the story and that I was offended and that my girls couldn't even shop with such rude and blatant behavior by his employees. That my girls were scared and angered at this going on for over a half an hour and so noticeable to other customers that it wasn't justified or professional.
Dave, then proceeded to tell me that he has been followed in places such as Menard,s and that "He" wasn't offended so I shouldn't be either. He took no action and offered no apologies. We left the presents that they had already chosen in the cart and left the store. Needless to say we wont shop there again, ever!
More K Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement! 
- Kmart Stores - I’m an employee
- Kmart Stores - pet toy-battery operated butterfly
- Kmart Stores - layaway
- [Resolved] Kmart Stores - unsanitary lunch
- Kmart Stores - service at roosevelt and tyson ave phila pa