Just Brakes - Sarasota - Bee Ridge Rd. / Bait & Switch

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been to some pretty sleazy places for car work but these guys top the list. I took my wife's car in for front break pads to be replaced and have the rotors machined since they advertised a good price. What was originally $99 to have the mentioned work done, sprang to $360 since the fast talking, pushy font desk guy insisted that they needed to add shims and a whole bunch of other stuff to the car so the job would be done right. I took the car instead to Sears and had everything done for $140. I called and asked Just Brakes why they quoted $360 when Sears did it for $140 and their response was, "Because Sears probably did it wrong". Needless to say my wife has had no problems after 2 years. These guys are crooks...DO NOT GO THERE !

Comments

• At
      12th of Feb, 2009

Are you saying this happened 2 years ago?

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.