Just Brakes / Inflated repair prices

Just Brakes. It should be "Just ***." How in the *** I go from an 889.00 quote to 411.00. The tech talked like he was reading from a well rehearsed script. The manager didn’t even give me a chance to talk. I’m a disabled vet who just came back from Iraq and I was explaining to the manager that I’m on a fixed income and he just blew me off and kept talking. Now I was around a bunch of crooks in the Middle East for over a year which is ok, but to come home and have to deal with your own countrymen being crooks is outrageous!! Then after I declined to have the work done, they huddled around and looked at me as if I was a joke and received a lecture about an organization that you all belong to and that you can refuse service. Well the joke is on you. I will be calling Dateline NBC and 60 minutes. Better yet, I will forward this to Michael Moore, a BIG supporter of troops, especially disabled ones, and let him know how you take advantage of people. I will never step foot in a just brakes facility. I use to get my brakes serviced by this company but never again.

Va

Comments

• Bo
      1st of May, 2014

I totally agree with you they are JUST FAKES! They lie to everyone about the vehicle needed a total brake overhaul which is not necessary most of the time. They told my about $900 on a new car even. Master cylinder is bad, drums are bad, rotors are bad, hoses are bad, pads are bad, shoes are bad, wheel cylinders are bad, calipers are bad. All I needed was my front rotors turned LOL. Brake Check is a lot cheaper and does a much better job when needed. I do my brakes myself but when here to have the rotors turned on my car and they told me everything was bad on my cars brake system. They really know how to lie to everyone that comes through their door at Just Brakes.

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to resolving your concern and serving
    you the Just Brakes way in the future.

• Fl
      20th of Nov, 2018
    Just Brakes - just brakes did not fix my ABS light
    Dallas TexasDALLAS
    JUSTBRAKE.COM

on 8 6 2016 I take my car to just brake to fix my abs light and 3 more time and he did not fix my car I wont my refund back