Just Brakes / Inflated repair prices
Just Brakes. It should be "Just ***." How in the *** I go from an 889.00 quote to 411.00. The tech talked like he was reading from a well rehearsed script. The manager didn’t even give me a chance to talk. I’m a disabled vet who just came back from Iraq and I was explaining to the manager that I’m on a fixed income and he just blew me off and kept talking. Now I was around a bunch of crooks in the Middle East for over a year which is ok, but to come home and have to deal with your own countrymen being crooks is outrageous!! Then after I declined to have the work done, they huddled around and looked at me as if I was a joke and received a lecture about an organization that you all belong to and that you can refuse service. Well the joke is on you. I will be calling Dateline NBC and 60 minutes. Better yet, I will forward this to Michael Moore, a BIG supporter of troops, especially disabled ones, and let him know how you take advantage of people. I will never step foot in a just brakes facility. I use to get my brakes serviced by this company but never again.
More Just Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Just Brakes - royal ripoff - stay clear: A MUST READ 
- Just Brakes - Bad business 
- Just Brakes - Fraud and cheating 
- Just Brakes - Bunch of Liars 
- Just Brakes - Terrible experience 
- Just Brakes - customer service
- Just Brakes - brake service
- Just Brakes - Store number 650 fort pierce fl.
- Just Brakes - theft from vehicle while being serviced
- Just Brakes - They Crashed my vehicle while in their care