Jump For Fun / illegal consumer practices

1 1729 west Katella avenueOrange, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-281-6792

On March 24th I rented a jumper from Jump for fun. The driver was non english speaking and installed the jumper wrong. Because of this there was $400 damage to our deck. I tried unsuccesfully for a week to contact them.At first I was given to 8 different people. Told eight different things. They all have fake names. I was given the name of a supervisor that set up a time to come see the damage. She never showed up.I was finally put through to a man claiming he was the Owners assitant. His name was Gibson. Another phonie name. The owners name is Richard London. I informed Gibson what had happened. He said He would give me a 10% discount on future rentals. HA HA!!! No I want my deck fixed. I told him there would not be any future rentals. Come on seriously. Is this guy kidding. He informed me and I quote "Well what do you want me to do. Whats my incentive if your not going to use us" Ok,
Ok, I want my deck fixed. He hung up on me. Consumers beware. This guy runs a illegal business. It only has an 800 number. When they deliver the jumper, and your lucky if its on time they have you sign a contract. Basically saying they are not responsible for any damage it causes or their installers. Ok, send me that disclaimer first so I can read it over. Not on the day of the party for crying out loud. I plan on going to small claims court. I want to warn everyone not to use this company its negligent and has poor business practices.
I have never in my life seen a business that is this allowed to continue to do business. DO NOT EVER USE THEM.

Ki

Comments

Od
  10th of Apr, 2012

This people are a CAOS. I wish I researched before I rented but in my case the equipment was delivered, the guy didn't want to take the equipment back because it was going to storm and told us to wait and call CS so they can figure something out but at this point we've already pay. Started raining or should say storming and we didn't get to use not even the ice cone machine as any intelligent person might understand. Went ahead and call and explained the situation and they say do not worry and call during the week to arrange something with Mayra the so call Manager. I finally spoke to this person and you guessed it! She said that she couldn't do anything but give a 5% discount for the next rental, are you freaking kidding me! DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM RENTING AGAIN FROM YOU and this went on and on and finally I realized it was a waste of time but I want people to realize that this Company is not worth it and you will have more problems than Fum time is that is what you are looking for.
DO N O T R E N T F R O M J U M P F O R F U N .com EVER!!!

Ts
  12th of Jun, 2014

I had an issues with this company as well and the owner Richard Landon who can be reached at 310-308-2451. Is unethical and joked about the issue we had with the unit we rented. He simply doesn't care to make good on any product. I paid at time of delivery then they set up the jumper and I could see it wouldn't stay inflated so I asked the drivers just to take it and give me my money back and they simply wouldn't. I called the company several times that day and for day's after, and when I finally spoke with the owner he just joked about the fact the kids still had fun because they enjoyed watching my husband tie rope around it to keep it up.

To other consumers I say, "Do not rent from Jump for Fun !!!"

Ph
  1st of Jun, 2015

Omg why are they still in business!! I wish I'd looked them up more. I have a much younger step sister who turned 6. She had never had a birthday party. So being the fun big sister I threw her a Luau Party w cotton candy & snow cones. Snow cone machine worked but only came w 44 cones. Cotton candy which is bday girls fave didn't work at all. I immediately called and they informed me that they didn't have driver available. Um it's the weekend. Is Saturday, Sunday not a huge if not most of their business? They were supposed to pick up between 7-10pm. Never came. Never even called. Next day, 1pm a non English speaking- jerk is calling yelling at me BC I cannot understand, saying he's at my house to get the machines. Well, I never said that was my house. Ha! I never was asked if anyone would be there.. Sorry some people have actual jobs but we should all get together and get them done. This is a business that deals w children and some of their most exciting days. They should be 100% 👌 on point and presentable and polite. They should not be allowed to do anything having to do w chilfren