JRE Law Group / SCAM

1 Review updated:

I hired JRE LAW GROUP in May of 2010 to do a loan modification on my home to ge the mortgage lowered they were helpful at first when I paid the fee but after that I did not hear anything from them I would contact them each month by phone and email and they would advise that they are working my file but when I tried to contact them in the month of August I would just get a machine saying that their lines were full due to assisting other customers then I emailed Justine Gibbs and Michael Weinstock but I did not receive a reply back from neither of them and now I am seeing that they are no longer in business and they went bankrupt how am I supposed to get my fee back from these scammers.

Comments

• Ap
      Nov 21, 2010

JRE also represented us for our loan modification. They were very efficient at first until the day we supposedly had a 3 way conversation with BOA which told us that we don't qualify. That was in June; Now my emails were never replied and just recently, they were all undeliverable.

Dec 14, 2011

Hello my name is Charles Lindberg and I am attempting to have criminal charges and/or a class action lawsuit placed against JRE Law Group and it's primary players. I would appreciate it very much if you or anyone you know could assist me by sending any information or complaints you have filed against the JRE organization to [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you.