Jomashop / tissot prc 200 quartz blue dial sport men watch
Jomashop sells "grey market" watches! I bought nice Tissot watch with 2 years warranty. Actually, I received no paper with TISSOT Warranty, but I was told that warranty is provided by Jomashop. They worked for 1 year but then stopped, I send them 5 times for exactly the same repair and every time it was fixed, they worked only for 1-2 days. On the fifth time, they sent me watch back with no repairs and told me the watch can not be fixed because it was damaged by me. Pure lie and after 2 minutes of talking to me they just drop the phone and said fix it yourself.
NEVER BUY WATCHES from this junk shop! Send me mail and I will provide a lot more details about that business.
More Jomashop Complaints & Reviews
- Jomashop - not trustworthy! 
- Jomashop - poor and untrustworthy customer service 
- Jomashop/A Watch - the watch didn't have manual and warranty. 
- Jomashop.com - horrible scam!
- Jomashop - jomashop scam
- Jomashop - service
- Jomashop - I was sent damaged goods and then told I had to pay for shipping for repair
- Jomashop - Don't buy anything from them
- Jomashop - watch repair
- Jomashop - raymond weil mother of pearls