JobsRadar / Scammers

Cambridge, MA, United States Review updated:

Recently I received a text message with a job offer. I called the number and someone answered and said he was from JobsRadar.
I had an account on JobsRadar website but never actually used it. Made a profile and that's all.
That person told me that he was really impressed with my resume and wanted to offer me a job. He said that he was a director of some well known company. When I asked him about the company he said that was secret information. Really?
Then he said he needed some of my personal data, but I refused and said that I wasn't interested. 100% scammer. I wonder how many scammers there are on JobsRadar.

Le
Aug 19, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 22, 2016

According to the Better Business Bureau, there is an alert on this business that mail sent to them is being returned as non-deliverable. The reviews on jobsradar at sitejabber are 1 out of 5 stars. Lots of negative feedback. There is an article online stating they sell your personal information to scammers. I would remove my resume, if possible. There are A LOT of scammers out there, more than we can even count. If you are going to post your resume online, many experts suggest you don't put your address or phone number on there, just use a throwaway email address. If a legit employer is interested in you, they will email you. You will, of course, potentially have to wade through a ton of scam emails. Gmail is really good at identifying emails from scammers and sending straight to the spam folder.