Job.com / phishing

United States Review updated:

just phishing for infor since signing up i have gotten nothing but tele marking calls and when i asked one finally told me from this site

Comments

• Je
      1st of Jun, 2011

Job.com keeps popping up in searches that I am doing through Indeed.com, which takes local job listings from other sites. I can't believe I've fallen for this scam again-- I am desperate for a full-time job and the ones they listed sounded like good matches for me. I think I may have fallen for this one before (been searching for a long time, and should have kept track of the scam sites, of which there are many) and have been receiving tons of spam to my email account. This just makes me so mad-- preying on people who are desperate. The people who run jobs.com should rot in hell.

• Ov
      17th of Aug, 2011

I have been looking for employment since my lay-off July 1st. It seems that MOST off the applications I complete are followed by "are you interested in furthering your education". I alway answer "No. I am not interested in furthering my education at this time" but get get bombarded by phone calls from "Educational Advisors". I applied for 3 jobs on-line the day before yesterday and received 8 calles from these people. No calls from employers! Are these scams?