JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts / service
I went to a JoAnn's store located at 2250 Griffin Way, Corona Ca. 92879 last Saturday evening, and was very disappointed with the service I received. My kids and I needed some supplies to finish off my mother-n-laws present for Mother’s Day. We found the paint brushes and the modge-podge we needed. We then went to the paint cabinet for some clear coat and waited for help. After a few minutes waiting my wife walked over to the manager (Carlos) and asked him to open the cabinet so we could get some clear. His response to my wife was "NO I'm busy right now!" At that time; we finished our shopping and went to the front and waited in line for the sales clerk to help us (around 10 min). I then asked if the sales clerk could get me a can of the clear coat, she called for someone to open the paint cabinet. Once again to my surprise I was told no by the sales clerk. She said Carlos was too busy to help me at that time?????? The funny thing is that it was around 7pm and there were around 5 customers in the store. I have never received service like this and been told no I can’t sell you an item. I left my items at the counter and went to Wal-Mart and found the items I needed, and at a cheaper price. As long as JoAnn’s has employees that don’t want to do their job they are supposed to do, I will continue to take my business somewhere else.
More JoAnn's Fabric and Crafts Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Joann Fabrics - rude casher 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.