J.Jill / overpriced clothes

1 Tilton, NH, United States Review updated:

Clothes they sell are overpriced. Everything I've purchased from them has fallen apart rapidly. Their prices are obscene, their shipping fees are extremely high, and their return policy is pretty much nonexistent! Yes, you actually can return the items if you don't like them, but the items must be unworn and unwashed. Otherwise they will not accept anything back. This company used to have great quality clothes in the past, but things changed and just take a look at their clothing now. Clothes they sell are extremely ugly and disgusting. Don't waste your money and time dealing with J.Jill.

Am
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Fo
      24th of Jan, 2016

I agree about the quality of their clothing -- it has gone downhill while their pricing is outrageous. When something is on "sale" it is still way overpriced. WOW, your low-quality $150 blouse is now marked down to $89!!! Ridiculous. I do disagree with your comment about returns, though. Last winter I bought a puffer coat, and (true to their declining quality) the stuffing started coming out., and yes, I had worn it. I had my receipt, took it to the store, and showed them the problem. They returned it with no questions asked. I, and many other people who used to love J Jill are now shopping elsewhere.