Jimmy Johns / sub buns
The last two weeks I ordered Jimmy Johns subs for myself and family. I have ordered many times in the past and never had an issue. The last two weeks the french bread/sub buns were very hard. My seven and five year old grandkids could not bite through the bun. The adults were peeling off the top layer of the bun.
I called Jimmy Johns and asked if there were any issues with the baking of the buns. He stated the buns were baked fresh daily. I dont doubt this but I really feel the sub buns were over baked and extremely hard. He said the buns were suppose to have a crunch to them. I said that they were extremely hard. The JJ employee offered no apologies or explanation.
Im sure they realize there are three other companies that offer sub sandwiches within a few blocks, -- Phillys, 2510 Deli, and Subway. Not to mention there are a lot of fast food restaurants within a few blocks also.
I will find an alternate place to purchase food on nights no one has time to cook.
Check # 268
TIME: 5:33 pm
FYI, the girl who took my order the girl who took my payment were very nice!!
More Jimmy Johns Complaints & Reviews
- Jimmy Johns - rude employee 
- Jimmy John's - rude employee 
- Jimmy Johns - disrespectful service 
- Jimmy Johns - stupid and bad service, weird rules that make no sense 
- Jimmy John's - really bad service rude college jerks who work there 
- Jimmy John's 929 E Ann St, Ann Arbor · (734) 913-9200 - customer service
- Jimmy John's - owner
- Jimmy John's - working and pay
- Jimmy John's - treatment 
- Jimmy John's - professionalism, disrespect, prompt service etc