Jewelmint.comThe necklace was assembled wrong

I did realize this was a membership, but I really wanted the Femme Fortune necklace. I ordered it and as soon as it arrived and then called and canceled the membership.Here is the funny thing. The necklace was assembled wrong. It's supposed to be double or single with a nifty looking clasp that looks nice when you have it single. The way it was assembled was wrong and the clasp did not look good. I do some beading and earring making so I had to get out my little pliers and fixed it. I did notice that the o-rings were pretty sturdy when I bent them to rearrange everything. But I feel bad for someone who got a defective one too and didn't know how to fix it. So yeah, not keen on this. Jewelry is ok. I'd rather go to Macy's and get something just as nice or better for a similar price and get to make sure it is nice in person.

Ku

Comments

• Je
      May 10, 2011
    Jewelmint.com - Do Not Go Near...

Unforgiving customer service and even worse jewelry! Stuck with a credit that I have no intention of using. Program had great potential, too bad the jewelry should be sold at the dollar store.

• Yu
      Nov 08, 2011
    Jewelmint.com - Save your time, money, energy and sanity and stay away from this company
    jewelmint.com

They charge you even when you "skip" the month! they are patronizing and unethical. save your time, money, energy and sanity. this company can not be trusted!

• Li
      Oct 05, 2012
    Jewelmint.com - The pieces I ordered are not impressive
    jewelmint.com

The pieces I ordered are not impressive. They hooked me in with "buy one get one" for a first purchase. I've seen better at the Dollar General Store for cheap costume jewelry. I would be furious to have paid the $30 they would have charged me with their hook-in deal. I will not be ordering from JewelMint again. They are making a mint from substandard jewelry that looks it.

• Ke
      Dec 19, 2012
    Jewelmint.com - When I called to complain I was hung up on
    jewelmint.com

Astounding that the site says "sign up for free" only to charge you 29.99 a month. I am so angry, when I called to complain I was hung up on...do not shop here you will be livid...it's awful.

• De
      Jun 13, 2013
    Jewelmint.com - Automatic membership fee charged
    Jewelmint.com

Do not use this company. They charge an automatic membership fee when you purchase something with your credit card. The jewelry is not worth the price and the company is underhanded about their automatic fee. Stay away from this website.

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the quality of your JewelMint pieces. We take pride in the unique, celebrity-curated pieces that we sell, but if the piece did not meet your expectations you can always contact customer care at [protected] or [protected]@jewelmint.com and one our agents would be happy to email you a prepaid return label. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns! Have a great day!

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you were surprised that Jewelmint is a monthly membership. I understand that sometimes our disclaimers can get overlooked, however we have multiples places where we try to communicate our membership to our customers. It is explained in a paragraph disclaimer at checkout, on your confirmation email after your first purchase, our promotional emails as well as our FAQs, Terms of Service and How it works page. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns at [protected] or [protected]@jewelmint.com! Have a great day!

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your defective piece! We take pride in the unique, celebrity-curated pieces that we sell, but if the piece did not meet your expectations you can always contact customer care at [protected] or [protected]@jewelmint.com and one our agents would be happy to email you a prepaid return label. Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns! Have a great day!