Jewelmint.com — The necklace was assembled wrong
I did realize this was a membership, but I really wanted the Femme Fortune necklace. I ordered it and as soon as it arrived and then called and canceled the membership.Here is the funny thing. The necklace was assembled wrong. It's supposed to be double or single with a nifty looking clasp that looks nice when you have it single. The way it was assembled was wrong and the clasp did not look good. I do some beading and earring making so I had to get out my little pliers and fixed it. I did notice that the o-rings were pretty sturdy when I bent them to rearrange everything. But I feel bad for someone who got a defective one too and didn't know how to fix it. So yeah, not keen on this. Jewelry is ok. I'd rather go to Macy's and get something just as nice or better for a similar price and get to make sure it is nice in person.
More Jewelmint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jewelmint.com - Lowest quality jewelery 
- Jewelmint.com - Appears company is no longer in business but still processing payments
- Jewelmint.com - They keep charging you over and over 29.99 
- Jewelmint.com - They save your credit card information, then bill you once a month for $29.99 
- Jewelmint.com - This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of working with 
- Jewelmint.com - The jewelry is of atrocious quality
- Jewelmint.com - This is an absolutely terrible company 
- Jewelmint - Stop spamming!
- Jewelmint.com - Very nice concept, but how disappointing 
- Jewelmint.com - This is a bush league operation