Jessica London — Exchange policy
Last month I contacted Jessica London's customer service help line to discuss a return. I needed to return a pair of slacks and do an even exchange for a blazer, I wanted it in a different color. I was told to mail both items back to Jessica London with a note explaining the even exchange for the blazer. I was also told that I would be able to get the blazer at the same price that I originally paid ($35.99).
Today I received an email telling me that my blazer was on back order. I noticed that I was billed $54.99. I immediately called customer service. I was told that because the coupon I'd used had expired, I would be charged the original price for my blazer, despite the fact that I'd been told I would get the blazer for the identical sale price ($35.99). The customer service rep said that I was welcome to visit the website to see if there were any available coupons that I could use at this point.
I am disappointed in how this matter has been handled on two fronts:
1. I do not appreciate receiving erroneous information. Certainly, if I had been told about your inane even exchange policy, I would simply have kept my original blazer.
2. I do not appreciate having to take the additional step of searching the website for coupons. If I can use a current coupon on basically the same item, why won't you simply honor the previous coupon?
I always felt very comfortable shopping with Jessica London because I thought that the return process was very simple, easy, and quick. I felt free to shop on-line, knowing that if something didn't fit or wasn't quite right, I wouldn't have any hassles with the return or exchange. Given my most recent experience, my opinion has certainly changed. I will continue to purchase from Jessica London, but the extent of my shopping will be extremely limited.
More Jessica London Complaints & Reviews
- Jessica London - Will never buy from them again!
- Jessica London - Refund Problems
- www.jessicalondon.com - I paid for return postage, but seller hasn't changed the boots at all
- Jessica London - Wrong size and return shipping
- Jessica London - customer service
- Jessica London - poor customer service
- Jessica London - limoges tennis bracelet
- Jessica London - coupon deceptive practices
- Jessica London - merchandise size and return fees