Jeromes Furniture / Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service

1 San Marcos, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2679786630

I am deeply sorry I purchased my furniture from Jeromes. My sofa and love-seat began to crack on the arms after light use for less than 9 months. They picked it up and attempted to "repair" my couches and did an absolutely horrible job. The couches still were cracked, and even the delivery drivers just looked at me and shook their heads in shame. I demanded a refund because I had lost confidence in the craftsmanship of their work, they didn't do a good job of repairing the furniture, and to add insult on top of injury they attempted to charge me 25% of what I paid for the couches as a "usage fee", EVEN THOUGH I paid EXTRA money for stain protection!

So basically they said we'll swap you out with new couches, but were gonna keep 25% of the money you spent on your couches... so now you'll have LESS money in credit to get a couch from us. Wait a minute, I already lost confidence in the build quality of your furniture, so now your taking MORE of my money, and saying you HAVE to get something CHEAPER with LESS money from us? How rude and utterly grimy is that.

I will never again recommend anyone to Jeromes, and I will do my very best to talk everyone I know from buying their furniture.

To be continued...

Comments

• Sd
      10th of Apr, 2011