Jefferson Capital Systems / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

I received the letter about paying off a pass dept. It all sounds good, about getting a credit card to reestablish credit when you have bad credit and taking care of a pass dept at the same time. The payments arraignments are what caught my eye as well as having my pass dept taken off of my credit report. But after reading several of the [redacted]s I am not going to go through with this offer. I had paid my first $20.00 and my check did not go through my bank so therefore I was charged an additional $35.00 for NFS. But again, after reading more about this company I am defiantly not going to make my check good or pay anything further into this so-called-offer. I am out $55.00, but I believe this was $55.00 worth learning more about this scam and stopped me from being a victim. PLEASE READ all the fine prints and DO YOUR RESEARCH before trying to get ahead of your depts before you fall into more...
Li

Comments

Pr
  12th of Nov, 2008
I have no idea who this company is. I am looking for a contact number because just recently I found this unpaid balance on my credit report.