JD Byrider / lemon

1 JD Byrider on West 38th Street in Indpls INIndpls, United States Review updated:

My son bought a vehicle from this company. The boy was 19 and really didn't know that much about it and they totally took him for a [censored] ride. They took total advantage of a young man, alone and has Asperger (a form of autism) and only worked part time at a nursing home facility. He drove off with a PT Cruiser that have a very high payment and it broke down on him within days. They would not help him with anything. Did not fix problem, didn't offer to replace it. All they did was stress him about the payments. Vehicle as ultimately repod. Now on his report in which it is impossible for him to purchase another. I think I will go to the Attorney Generals Office too. There needs to be a class action suit against JD BYRIDER. They are a bunch of crooks . It's simple: they lure, they sale, they harass, the repo (within months), they resale. Don't you see people? all they do is sell you a piece of crap they bought at an auction for $1, 500, sell it to you for $5, 500 and over, knows it's going to break down on you, don't work with you, repossess it from you so they can sell to someone else with days. It's a cycle. Shame on you JD BYRIDER and CNAC for taking advantage of people, your mother must be so proud.

Re
Jan 6, 2016

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2016

I am searching for information on an existing lawsuit my child can join or maybe we can all get together and sue them!

• Tl
      13th of Jul, 2016

I would love to get together with you. I just purchased a Kia Rio 2011, that first night the engine light went on. Then within 6 weeks the transmission slipped and I couldn't afford to keep a car that I was afraid to drive because I am 100% medically disabled. I turned the car in, was worth about $8, 000 and I was charged $15, 136.29 with finance charges the whole loan would be $27, 666.88 for an $8, 000 car. I understand that my credit is bad due to a job injury, but all I asked for was a safe and reliable car to get me to my doctors appointments. They wouldn't let me out of my contract even though the first payment was not for another 2 weeks. They told me that they wouldn't resell my car, but send it to a wholesale auction and I would have to pay the balance of the loan. I see how they violated so many people with their unethical consumer practices. I know many can't afford a lawyer to protect themselves. But I am educating myself to stop this abuse. I am going to have a lawyer, but want to get all my ducks in a row first. I want to not just fight my case, I want to fight for all of those victims that have been abused and taken advantage of by this company. I just started a facebook page, and if you look up J.D. Byrider, you will see my page right on top of theirs, the first one. It's called J.D. BYRIDER A+ FOR UNETHICAL CONSUMER PRACTICES. I want to gather all the victims and those who are directly affected by the abuse from this company. I can only make a difference by getting at least 300-400 people who have suffered and had their lives turned upside down from this company. Please join me in fighting to change the laws and not allow others who work hard to make it and then have this company destroy the little we have left. There is power in numbers, I can fight for just myself, but there are too many people the could change the way they are being treated.