Jagex - Runescape / Membership - Scam

United Kingdom Review updated:
Jagex co. Also the company running the online game "Runescape" .

I have been playing this game since 2004 and have enjoyed it pretty much, but last couple of days have turned this sweetness into compete sourness.

I usually paid my membership using credit card, but this time i visited Usa in december and bought a Jagex Game Card to pay my membership ie. a 20 us $ card. ( 3 month card )

The card worked succesfully but after using it for a month or so, jagex stopped my payment saying the card has been purchased in Usa and the option was not meant for your country so your payment has been cancelled, i still had more then 45+ days left of my membership.

The step taken by company is very much a scam as i had paid for a service which i did not get and the company is not providing me a proof for the action they took even after myself demanding a explanation on their billing support.

`` Urko0 ``

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
I do ^^
N  1st of Mar, 2012 by

Jagex - Runescape - Stealing Creation PK'ing
England, Norfolk
United Kingdom

Jagex, Your game Runescape is great but the mini games are flawed. The stealing creation game is 100% guarenteed ruined by the few people who just go there to kill and not gather. This completely ruins the game as for someone like myself who only wants to get points and go the task at hand is rendered impossible. Yes, it's a nice idea, but did you think about the max level players going there being disruptive? I don't think so, fix this issue so that there's an element of fairness in the combat. As it stands a lvl 1 can attack a lvl 138, how is that fair? Tactics such as standing by the re-spawn point eliminating any action from the opposing team is just disrespectful.
You have updates regularly, please impose a "wilderness" style level match or "pickpocket" style level cap for attackers.
N  29th of Mar, 2012 by

Thanks for posting this up. If you want to talk to us further about any complaints you have about our game or suggestions, please can you email us at accounthelp@jagex.com. This is the best place for us to hear you and respond to you.

kind regards
Mod Harriet
Account Help Team
N  20th of Jun, 2012 by
I paid for a 30 day membership for my grand-sons' birthday last month ONLY!! low and behold they tried to take it upon themselves to help themselves to my credit card again this month..I get texts as soon as my card gets charged..it comes across my cell phone.something needs to be done to these companies that think they can go and charge without permission!!
N  7th of Sep, 2012 by
This complaint is absolutely legitimate. Jagex has a serious problem within their system and will do nothing to correct the problem. The blame for any issues is always laid directly on the customer if a response is ever (rarely) received.
N  15th of Aug, 2015 by
i submitted 4 account appels and they all said denied i want my account back i havent played for quite long so i dont remeber some stuff like when i made the account so thats probably why but i want my account back it is called i is jebus and the username/email is ppoopp@hotmail.com sp please can i have my account back.please please please please..

Jagex Logo Jagex