J2 *evoice Plus / continued billing for services not requested

1 CO, United States Review updated:

These people keep billing me for services I never ordered. I have cancelled all services twice, and yet they continue to bill me. Each time they tell me it was a computer error and that they will be sending me back the money they have billed me. Each time it is a lie.

Mi

Comments

• Wa
      4th of Jan, 2012

I agree with the previous comment. This company is outrageous and l would not recommend them under any circumstance.Several times I have tried to cancel their service as l do not require it and yet l am still being charged. This is a fraudulent act as far l am concerned and shall be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

• Ke
      1st of May, 2018

In case you want to know where they may have got your card number.
    2 Global, Inc. provides Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. Business Cloud Services brands include eFax, Onebox, eVoice, Fusemail, Campaigner, KeepITsafe, VaultLogix, Callstream, Yotta280, Mailout Interactive, GDV, BackUp Solutions, SugarSync, Nuvotera, UnityFax, Firstway Digital, Excel Micro, Web24 Group, MXSweep, City Numbers, LiveDrive, MetroFax, FoneBox, TrustFax, RapidFax, Send2Fax and Fax.com. The Digital Media division delivers various content through its digital properties, including Ziff Davis (Including PC Magazine, ComputerShopper, ExtremeTech, Toolbox.com and Geek.com) IGN Entertainment (including AskMen, 1UP.com and UGO.com), Offers.com, and NetShelter (including AndroidCentral.com, MacRumors.com, Neoseeker.com, SlashGear.com and TechSpot.com).[16] Also listed on WIkipedia are Mashable.com and HumbleBumble, Ookla.com, Speedtest.net, Offers.com, emedia, TechBargans.com, GameSpy, ExtremeTech, GearLog, GoodCleanTech, DLtv, AppScout, CrankyGeeks, Smart Device Central and TechSaver.com