ITV2 / emmerdale

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I Dee Doyle Esq, would like to make an official complaint to the Board of the Executive.

In this last few weeks, I have been a regular viewer of your late night show, Emmerdale.
As time goes on, I have noticed that I am losing interest.
The show seems to drag on and on. PART 10 on 13/07/2008 at 6-7am???

Yours truely,

Dee Doyle Esq.

PS. I would like my name published on the credits next previewing. Thank you, Please.

Comments

• Vw
      9th of Jul, 2013
    ITV2 - child abuse
    United Kingdom

I watched a clip of you've been framed this evening at approximately 8pm. During the clip a small child was being bitten and pursued by a kitten. The child was very distressed and was making attempts to escape the attack and fend off the kitten. My concern is that this was being filmed whist the child was so distressed. You've been framed felt this to be in good taste therefore aired it. Also whoever submitted the recording will have been paid. Personally I was disgusted, professionally I was astounded! The child was subjected to a physical attack by an animal and emotionally abused by whoever was filming the incident. In my professional opinion this was child cruelty and far from appropriate viewing. Children being harmed is not a laughing matter. I would be interested to hear your views on my comments, as a matter of urgency.
    vanessawoodrow@gmail.com