ITV/SKY / subtitles on itv3+1- sky
We always use TV subtitles 888 to watch and hear TV as we are hard of hearing.
I have been watching ITV3 and ITV3+1 recently . ITV3 subtitles are very good whereas the same program
on +1 suffers from delayed text. missing lines of text and even completely missing text for acouple of minutes. I particularly checked 3 versus 3+1 on Mon 6th Oct 2008 when I watched Midsommer mapping on both channels one after the other. The above faults manifested themselves frequently.
I was watching on Sky Freesat.
I had some difficulty in finding a complaints procedure - I trust this e-mail reaches the right quarter and would appreciate an acknowledgment if it does.
Also if there is a more direct communication method I would be pleased i you would let me know.
Incidentally I live near Bristol BS20 7JA
More ITV/SKY Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - can't cancel autoship/they have caused 2 overdrafts and 1 over the limit charge on my accounts and refuse to take responsibility
- ITV - the chase
- ITV - coronation street
- iTV News - national news (nov. 12th and 13th.)
- iTV News - news casters not wearing a poppy
- ITV.com - x factor nov 3 2018