ITV / Boob by Kevin Trudeau / entirely fraudulent business

Product was not what the infomercial lead me to believe. When placing my order the operator asked if I would like the order expedited to be received in 3-5 business days for an additional $9.95. I said yes. Then I actually received the product in 11 business days. So, I feel I was mislead on that point as well. The book came with instructions for their return policy and stated do not return product w/out an RA number. It included the cust. service number and hours of operation. When I called they were not open during the hours they listed on their instructions and the message states completely different hours of operation. I called back when they were open for business and waited many times for a representative to help me and no one picks up to help. I finally called from my cell phone so I could continue working and decided to wait as long as it took (this way I could see exactly how many minutes I was waiting on hold for help, it was 23.2 minutes) some one answered and said they had an extremely high call volume and that a representative would return my call within 24 hours with my requested RA number. It has now been 28 hours and of course no one has returned my call. I believe this business to be entirely fraudulent and they should not be allowed to benefit financially from trusting folks such as myself. I listed 4 specific incidences where they have either flat out lied or at the very least misrepresented their company. They need to be investigated!

Va

Comments

14th of Oct, 2007

I ordered the Natural Cures books for $19.90 shipping only, they never came. but they charged me on my American Express. I canceled my American Express got a new card number. Since, they tried to recharge me and for a $9.95 monthly newsletter unasked for. Kevin Trudeau, the personality behind the book actually did 2 years in Federal prison in the 1990's for scamming American Express over $100,000 on customer accounts and they still allow him to charge more. The number to cancel, 800 240-3417 is a wait over 1 hour each time I called, no one comes on. It is a shell game, charging hundreds to unsuspecting customers who charge on their checking or debit accounts. Cancel the accounts and open new ones*** The FTC again filed a week ago a contempt order against Mr. Trudeau and his backers/pertnets to stop the fraud. See this on line at www.ftc.gov Put in Kevin Trudeau, ITV Direct, Direct Marketing Concepts, some of the names they use.

The information you need is all on their website www.itvdirect.com . This is the company that fulfills all orders and actually sells it to you, the men are his partners and financial backers, all public knowledge. I am listing the company not the homes of the owners.

Direct marketing Concepts d/b/a ITV direct 55 Cherry Hill Dr, Beverly, MA 01915.. The CEO is Donald Barrett (subject of a FTC contempt order 1 week ago), Vice President and partner is Robert A. Maihos, his assistant is Shauna Favlora, Steve Paris is the Exec VP; Michael Sciucco is the legal counsel, Brad Tuttle is the COO; Catherine Ratcliffe is the VP of customer satisfaction, Look up the website on line www.itvdirect.com. email then at customersupport@itvdirect.com and info@itvdirect.com send e mails until they respond over and over. The numbers are 800 559-4326 (business development, Jason Bernabei); sales is 800 944-0120; main number is 978 299-2200, customer service which won't answer is 978 299-2299. Keep sending e mails flooding their servers until your issue is handled.

• Na
      23rd of Oct, 2008

I am having the same problem after ordering Trudeau's book, Natural Cures. I was charged 19.95 for the book, which I kept, but then have been charged 9.95 for the last 4 months for the newsletter I did not want. After the first charge, I called and left a message to cancel. Since then I have called every month, but can't get through to anyone human. I think the next step is to contact the BBB.