ITV / sexist advert
I ordered Kevin Trudeau's book "Weight Loss Secrets". At the time I called, I was offered 2 of his other books free with only a charge of $10. per book. I said "No" I didn't want them. I did agree to 3 months of magazines free---I canceled them yesterday. For 5 days, I have been trying to get a hold of ITV to get them to give me credit for the extra books, an RA number to return the "Weight Loss" book and to cancel the Natural Cures Newsletter. At one of the tries I was put on hold for 30 minutes and got tired of it (this is what they wanted, I'm sure).
How do I get them to talk to me about the extra charges, the RA number to return the book and also to cancel "Natural Cures Newsletter"? The call has resulted in their asking for my customer number on my invoice. I never did get an invoice. After weeks of waiting, the books just arrived.
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - DANNI MINOGUE'S COMMENTS 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - CAN'T CANCEL AUTOSHIP/THEY HAVE CAUSED 2 OVERDRAFTS AND 1 OVER THE LIMIT CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNTS AND REFUSE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
- ITV - world cup coverage
- ITV - programme subtitles 
- ITV - itv local news tonight at 10:30pm 
- ITV - britain's got talent
- ITV - inappropriate innuendo