iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications / unauthorized credit card charges

1 United Kingdom

This complaint started in December 2017/January 2018 when i cancelled my direct debit with my bank and also sent numerous emails to ITalk to ask someone to contact me either by phone or email. Every request was ignored. Even though my direct debit was cancelled you still tried to take money from my account and one month I realised that £488 had been taken, that is half my salary, My bank raised an issue as this transaction should never have been made. I contacted CISAS and after months of negotiations received a cheque for £370 from ITalk last May 2018. I thought this had all been resolved. For the past two weeks - eight months later!! I have been inundated with emails, texts and phone calls saying I owe you £438. Why wasn't this raised eight months ago? I want to make a complaint about the way this has been handled. You can certainly contact me when you think I owe you money but when I was trying to contact you I got absoutely no response whatsoever. I can provide my original complaint to CISAS and a trail of emails dating back a year ago. I am contacting CISAS once again in the hope that this can be resolved without any bombardment of emails, phone calls and texts.

Li