[Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications / broadband

5 TB, United Kingdom

I entered into a contract with italk originally in sept I was told no line by would be out! By never arrived was emailed to be advised that line in property! So plugged in box and no signal called italk who did tests girl advised fault on line bt would need to come out so I waited no bt! Phoned and a man did test now says line fine so send new wi if box as prob the issue so a while later no mail so phoned and box not sent new man says need bt so again more wait eventually at the end of november bt came into my property and installed a new working line that despite the bt engineer installing a new line he was unable to test wifi or line as italk had blocked line due to non payment the engineer spoke to italk and they still refuse! They want payment for september to october! Despite many. Calls asking them to credit the period. As no working line until the end of november I have been told pay it you will be compensated by £6!! Once u pay for sept to nov we will put line on! I refuse to pay for a service I haven't had help!?

• Resolution statement

• Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. I would like to look in to this for you and therefore kindly request that you email me your details at [protected]@italktelecom.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind regards,