Italist / stonewalling on returns procedure
I initiated a return of a pair of shoes that did not fit well within the 14-day return period. Each time I tried to schedule a DHL pick-up online, however, in order to complete the process, I received an Error notice, in red ink written above the return procedure box. I tried repeatedly over 10 days to complete the return and each time received the Error notice. I then tried "chatting" online and emailing requests for help. All the responses I received were automated replies, and then the statement that returns had to be completed within 14 days so that I was too late. Since then my continued attempts to get through to a live customer service rep have been completely ignored.
More Italist Complaints & Reviews
- Italist - Unethical business practices 
- [Resolved] Italist - italist sells all the fake goods, all are not authentic
- [Resolved] Italist - return service rip you off illegal
- [Resolved] Italist - incomplete reimbursement and very poor customer service 
- Italist - no refund for returned products
- Italist - buscemi dome low sneaker
- Italist - return
- Italist - Winner
- Italist - return policy
- Italist - First!