Iranian Hospital Dubai / Iranian hospital dubai is the worst hospital ...surgeons are worse than the hospital itself

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Tabari - Mohamad Reza is the worst surgeon plus i have now come to know that also there are many other patients from this hospital who are so unsatisfied with the hospital surgeons and staff and their surgries and many cases in the court are filed againt this hospital and on many of the surgeons in the hospital ...omg what the hell i have done ...my biggest mistake of life ..i did the surgery 8 months back ..and i have lost everything that i loved the most ...my face, my looks plus i have physical problems ...im destroyed i am almoist at verge of killing my self...please stay away from this hospital and doctors and surgeons ...please...

Sa

Comments

• Ah
      27th of Nov, 2008

I think that your comment is purely discriminatorial. And i would advise everyone to follow the Quranic Teachings:
    (O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done).

I have been at the hospiatal with my family, friends and my coworkers, and everybody were more than satisfied with their service and care.

Ma Allah forgive you for the misguidance you have caused.

Salam

3rd of Dec, 2008

yea and guess wat if something would have gone wrong with you and your family what your behaviour would be like ...stop these gd talk ...save it for a talk show ...i am trying to help people ...thats waht even Allah likes ...i have been cheated ..my life is been destroyed because of this hospital ...it didnt happen with you ...it happened with me and i know how it feels ...if same would have happened with you then i would have asked you ...its easy to give comments ...be in my place and then talk ...god blast the doctors of this hospital ...Ameen

• Os