iPriceShop.com / Do not believe yahoo stores are 100% safe!

I placed an order through YAHOO stores from a coffee maker. The store also masquerades under the names of ismartshoppe and Celebrity Appliance. Charges appeared on my credit card and I have yet to hear from anyone. The one email I did received as confirmation indicated the product would be sent in 2-3 days.

I called my credit card company to initiate appropriate action. My CC Company provided me a contact phone number and as expected, the phone number has been disconnected. The web site phone number re-directs calls to a National Directory Service and wants $5.00 to talk to someone. Another Scam I presume.

In summary, DO NOT BELIEVE yahoo stores are 100% safe and personally I will avoid them from now on.

Js

More iPriceShop.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      7th of Nov, 2006

Ipriceshop.com = fraud, thief, scam etc. etc. Chose this merchant due to high yahoo rating. My mistake.
    Took my money. No replys to email. No (operable) phone number. I initiated investoigation thru Citibank.
    Also contacting Yahoo, BBB, FTC.

• Ae
      17th of Nov, 2006
    iPriceShop.com - Charged credit card, never sent item!

I placed my order on Sunday and received to confirmation emails stating the item would ship within 2-3 days. On Monday they charged my card. After several days of no email confirming my shipping, I sent an email requesting a status on my item. No response. A week later I sent 3 more emails with no response. I have just put in a dispute to my credit card, since it doesn't seem like I am ever going to get a response or my item.

• Ro
      17th of Nov, 2006

The same thing has happened to me. iPriceShop.com charged my credit card on 10/13 for $87.66 and and no word of confirmation or ship date. I sent 11/13 asking for order status have have received nothing.

• Bi
      29th of Nov, 2006
    iPriceShop.com - Phoney online store

This is not a legit website. Just a site to take your money and run. How do these sites keep online? Where are the Cyber Police when you need them. I got ripped off!!

• Ge
      2nd of Dec, 2006

ismartshoppe.com has yet to ship. I ordered on 11/20/06. When contacted their number was disconnected and referred you to 1015158000 which costs to connect. So for my card has not been charged,but who knows where my credit card number is by now. I changed it, but what a hassle.

• Am
      4th of Dec, 2006

I ordered an espresso machine. They never sent merchandise. Their contact info is phoney. I called an had the charge removed from my credit card.

• Sh
      20th of Dec, 2006

I searched and searched for a good price for my son's first birthday present. I thought I had found it with ipriceshop.com. I should have known something was strange with all the different names the phoney online company threw around. I placed the order and never received it, I emailed every email link I could find on the website. All were returned due to no server response or no such mailbox. I called the telephone number listed only to be told to call an international number. I found all the helpful complaint info after the fact. Needless to say a difficult lesson to learn about online shopping.

• Fr
      21st of Dec, 2006

I placed an order 11/10/06..waited about 5 days and NOTHING! I emailed three of the many 'email' accounts they have listed and did not receive a reply. Luckily, I was not charged and just canceled my debit card. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!! BEWARE!!! I will be doing further research on this so called 'company' and will post any useful information.

• Da
      27th of Dec, 2006
    iPriceShop.com - Item never shipped/received

I made an on-line purchase on 12/02/2006 but never received it. I sent the first email around 12/15 asking where it was and wanting postage information, I have sent 3 additional ones but have not even got a reply. I looked everywhere on the website and there is no 800 phone number (of course). This is ridiculous, how can they still post a Web site when they are delivering nothing. What options do I have ? I just want what I paid for.

• Dd

Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
    Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

• Mg
      2nd of Jan, 2007

I also made a large purchase from ipriceshop.com December 2, 2006. The item never shipped and the link to UPS reveals NO item shipped. Of course, no 800 number is listed. This is a PURE online scam.
    Are there any options?

Sincerely,
    M. Gingold

• Fr
      24th of Feb, 2008

not tree about these guys..i purchased many items from them...they went out of business and credited me for everything...some people just complain about everything